Welcome to my blog.

Thursday, December 11, 2014

So...have you gotten all your shopping done for the holidays? Or have you just started? I am am a planner but for some reason I wait last minute for things like deadlines. I don't know why, maybe I like the rush I feel to be frantic. I'm sure a lot of you do that too. I always tell myself "This year I will be more organized " I do try but often fail miserably. I used to be really hard on myself. I have anxiety issues so that just added to my already boggled mind. Not fun. Hopefully someday I will learn.

And how about those kiddos? Do your children have extreme bounds of energy this time of year? Oh my!!! I can open an indoor obstacle course. Lord, help me!! Happy thoughts, happy thoughts!!!

Need a last minute gift?  There's still time to get your gifts before Christmas. Visit my website at www.lillarose.biz/CrownJewels

No comments:

Post a Comment